Trident1 is a cloud-based, all-in-one software solution design specifically for the Firearms, Fishing, Sporting Goods, and Outdoor & Adventure Retail industries. Trident1 offers a robust platform with tailored functionality ranging from a lite point of sale to a multi-store, enterprise cloud SaaS ERP solution.
Our Mission: To provide unrivaled retail commerce software tailored specifically for the firearms industry by delivering a modernized, fully integrated solution to aid retailers in streamlining operations and maximizing efficiencies.
Our Vision: To become the firearm industry’s leading retail software provider by targeting and replacing antiquated systems with a modernized, omnichannel solution that streamlines operations and improves business efficiencies. Trident1 strives for continuous innovation to deliver a best-in-class product at an affordable price while providing legendary customer service.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to oversee our ongoing SaaS customer onboarding implementation process. Primary tasks include coordinating internal and customer resources from multiple new clients simultaneously through an extensive onboarding process; working with customers and internal departments to define, document and deliver on steps, status and timelines ensuring customer success; working with product owners and developers for any required changes to the software to support these initiatives.
You will be working directly with our clients and internal team and will own the product implementation of the Trident1 Software Platform, merchant processing, and any selected third-party integrations.
The position requires primarily working from home/remotely, with a hybrid option available as well for candidates local to the Katy, TX area. Approximately 25% of time may require paid travel for any customers paying for on-site onboards, as well as Company trainings, trade show events, etc. Trident1’s corporate office is currently located in Katy, TX.
- Create, plan, schedule and manage project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Define project, scope, goals, deliverables, and responsibilities that support Trident1’s business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with clients, team members and other
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all involved parties including customers, team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. You are setting and enforcing the timelines.
- Direct and manage project development and implementation from beginning to end. Ability to take the customer requirements and communicate to the development team to achieve the desired solution for the customer.
- Develop full-scale project plans and disseminate associated documents.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel. The team knows their roles and
responsibilities but needs managed on a task-by-task basis.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports and manage the PM tool that tracks all ongoing projects
concurrently for their lifecycle and all responsibilities and related parties.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence
them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Military or Law Enforcement experience highly desired
- Basic knowledge and experience with firearms and/or the firearms industry are highly desired
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or higher desired
- Experience in managing software implementation including critical business functions
- Experience with ERP implementation(s) is highly desired
- Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodology and working with development teams
- 2+ years of managing development project implementation and be able to demonstrate a solid
understanding of supporting PM technology
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong
verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to Basecamp, MS Project, JIRA,
Redmine, MS Office, and SharePoint
- Extreme attention to detail, managing multiple concurrent projects simultaneously like juggling 50
balls and never allowing one to drop, while hitting critical timelines
- Self-starter, motivated, problem-solving Patriot capable of working alongside professionals from
some of the World’s most renown Teams, including former Navy SEALs and Army Green Beret’s.
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life insurance along with short-term and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO/Year
- The ability to work primarily from home
- Competitive opportunities for growth and advancement within a fast-paced organization