Trident1 is a cloud-based, all-in-one software solution design specifically for the Firearms, Fishing, Sporting Goods, and Outdoor & Adventure Retail industries. Trident1 offers a robust platform with tailored functionality ranging from a lite point of sale to a multi-store, enterprise cloud SaaS ERP solution.
Our Mission: To provide unrivaled retail commerce software tailored specifically for the firearms industry by delivering a modernized, fully integrated solution to aid retailers in streamlining operations and maximizing efficiencies.
Our Vision: To become the firearm industry’s leading retail software provider by targeting and replacing antiquated systems with a modernized, omnichannel solution that streamlines operations and improves business efficiencies. Trident1 strives for continuous innovation to deliver a best-in-class product at an affordable price while providing legendary customer service.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst/Data Migration Specialist to work closely with our clients to train, translate, and migrate them onto our SaaS solution. Primary tasks include training, client liaison, data migration, business analysis between the clients’ practice and Trident1 processes, translating clients’ requests, solving clients’ issues.
The position requires primarily working from home/remotely with a hybrid opportunity available for candidates local to our Katy, TX office. Approximately 25% of time may require paid travel for any customers paying for on-site onboards, as well as Company trainings, trade show events, etc. Trident1’s corporate office is currently located in Katy, TX.
Data Migration Specialist
- The Business Analyst/Data Migration Specialist is the face of the Trident 1 Onboarding Team, and the first person our customers interact with after signing up to use our software.
- As part of the larger team, the Business Analyst/Data Migration Specialist extract data from a variety of legacy databases and map each piece to the corresponding field in Trident 1 POS.
- Work closely with the product team to understand best practices and the ever- evolving product
- Work with clients and be able to translate their business practices into Trident1 processes during and after onboarding
- Identify clients’ business gaps and work with the product team to close them
- Assist customers in the creation and setting up of their account, as well as leading them through their data migration and onboarding
- Train new customers on how to use the Trident 1 POS product
- Evaluate and escalate any potential issues your customers may encounter
- Continually educate yourself in an ever-changing technology environment
- Provide product feedback from customers to our leadership and product teams • Export customer data from legacy databases to Trident 1 POS fields for engineers
- Be able to perform customer onsite cut-overs and data migrations
What Does It Take?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Experience with embracing change in a high-growth environment
- Work experience in a customer-facing capacity
- Experience with SQL, Excel, database backups, and/or database mapping
- Enjoys creative problem solving, and thrives in a collaborative, open work
- Ability to self-direct to solve customers’ problems before they become issues
- Experience as a business analyst
- Passionate about the firearms industry
If you’re into solving puzzles and ancient riddles as part of a band of heroes, this job is calling you.
Position Desired Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- Military or Law Enforcement experience highly desired
- Basic knowledge and experience with firearms and/or the firearms industry are
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or higher desired
- Experience in software implementation including critical business functions
- Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodology and working with development
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well
as strong verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to MS Project,
JIRA, MS Office, and SharePoint
- Self-starter, motivated, problem-solving Patriot capable of working alongside
professionals from some of the World’s most renown Teams, including Navy SEALs and Army Green Beret’s.
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life insurance along with short-term and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO/Year
- The ability to work primarily remotely
- Competitive opportunities for growth and advancement within a fast-paced