Trident1 is a cloud-based, all-in-one software solution design specifically for the Firearms, Fishing, Sporting Goods, Outdoor & Adventure, and related Retail industries. Trident1 offers a robust platform with tailored functionality ranging from a lite point of sale to a multi-store, enterprise cloud SaaS ERP solution.
Our Mission: To provide unrivaled retail commerce software tailored specifically for the firearms industry by delivering a modernized, fully integrated solution to aid retailers in streamlining operations and maximizing efficiencies.
Our Vision: To become the firearm industry’s leading retail software provider by targeting and replacing antiquated systems with a modernized, omnichannel solution that streamlines operations and improves business efficiencies. Trident1 strives for continuous innovation to deliver a best-in-class product at an affordable price while providing legendary customer service.
We are currently seeking someone full-time to join our Customer Service and Training Team. Primary tasks include providing support to our quickly growing customer base by professionally and expeditiously responding to support request calls and emails, both regarding features, functionality, and questions on using the Trident1 platform. The role also encompasses a training aspect where the trainer will be expected to provide customers training on the functionality of Trident1 and assist the Onboarding Team during the implantation process of transitioning the customers from their old software system(s) onto Trident1. This is NOT a call-center position. This is an in-house, high-end “Subject Matter Expert (SME)” who will be the one-stop-shop for all inbound customer inquiries. The CSR/Trainer must be able to resolve most of the issues on the spot or provide an escalation route to the Product and/or Development Teams with the goal of efficiently resolving the issue. The CSR/Trainer must also offer high quality, remote training on our software, processes, and procedures. They will work closely with the Accounts Manager, Project Manager, and Product Owner to conduct training and to create and update training materials periodically.
The position requires primarily working in our Katy, TX corporate headquarters. A hybrid opportunity to work remotely 2-3 days a week in conjunction within the Katy, TX office may be considered. Approximately 10% of time may require paid travel for any customers paying for on-site training, as well as Company internal trainings, trade show events, etc. Trident1’s corporate office is currently located in Katy, TX.
Trident1 is a software Company in its growth stage and scaling exponentially. You will be expected to be flexible with your work hours/days of the week (largely a M-F, 40 hour work week, with weekend availability needed at times), and where multiple different hats at times. Excellent communication skills are critical as you will be the first line of interaction for our clients. With this position, the candidate will be a part of a young Company and will be able to have an immense impact in developing and enhancing Company training and service procedures, as we continue to scale rapidly. Organic growth within the Company is possible and expected, as we grow and the need to create and fill additional positions arise.
- Handle inbound traffic (via messaging, email, and phone), applying your product and industry knowledge to guide customers and prospects to the best solution for their needs
- Manage and track customer issues to resolution
- Provide first-line diagnostic/troubleshooting support and technical expertise to answer customer questions
- Aid with the explanation of product features, installation, configuration and deployment of product upgrades and software patches to Customers and Account Executives.
- Escalate tickets to Tier 2 after thorough research for all other resolutions; be responsible for customer follow up on a schedule determined by SLA procedures.
- Meet weekly with the accounts manager; prepare and communicate high priority items, appropriate escalations, and work completed with Project Managers.
- Assist content writer in providing information for the preparation FAQ’s, upgrade notes/articles in Knowledge-base, “How To” documents and other support documents.
- Effectively utilize customer support soft skills to maintain a positive working relationship between Trident1 and its customers.
- Participate in additional special projects, as requested.
- Create support tickets within in-house customer service software.
Client Services Training:
- Design and facilitate client-specific online training sessions
- Partner with other trainers, project managers, product owners, content writers, and service delivery teams to determine training needs related to new product releases and design of training sessions and related training materials, such as reference guides, videos, and articles.
- Proactively review and provide recommendations and assistance for updating previously created training materials to ensure they are current and meet clients’ needs.
- Maintain product knowledge to provide best-in-class service to clients and assist in the development of future training programs and materials.
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to create training sessions and ensure maximum learning effectiveness of the training program.
- Assist with the development of new testing and assessment processes.
- Contribute to the learning management system (LMS) with videos, courses, and other training tools, and participate in the management of the LMS.
Position Desired Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills are required
- Must be able to quickly learn and implement new and complex ideas, relay those concepts to others, and apply appropriately
- Experience with the ERP SaaS solutions preferred but not required
- Experience with Ticket Resolution Platforms such as Salesforce or HubSpot
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Knowledge and experience of the Firearms, Fishing, Sporting Goods, Outdoors, etc. Industries preferred
- An understanding in designing and developing training programs or materials
- Experience using or administering a Learning Management System (LMS) is desired but not required
- No ethical objections to the Firearms Industry
- Military or Law Enforcement experience is highly desired
- Basic knowledge and experience with firearms and/or the firearms industry are highly desired
- Self-starter, motivated, problem-solving Patriot capable of working alongside professionals from some of the World’s most renown Teams, including former Navy SEALs and Army Green Beret’s
Note: You will not be expected to know the product or Company policies/processes immediately. A systematic in-house training program will be provided to get you trained on your specific daily tasks and you will have plenty of opportunity to observe other colleagues in the same position, as well as partake in many under instruction client interactions, prior to being expected to perform your duties by yourself.
- Competitive Full Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability
- The ability to work both in the office and remotely (hybrid)
- 20 days PTO/Yearly
- Competitive opportunities for growth and advancement within a fast-paced organization & industry