Visit us at Nation’s Best Sports Feb, 1st through the 4th in Fort Worth, Texas!
If you are new to Trident 1, come check out a live demo and meet the team.
We’ll be at Booth 1908. See you there
Missouri’s House Bill No. 1440, seeks to allow more school staff to carry concealed firearms for quicker response to any threats by “ensuring an intervention-capable person is present in each building.”
Law enforcement instructor Roger Moore emphasizes the urgency, noting incidents often conclude before police can intervene.
At the same time, the Second Amendment Foundation is contesting federal gun ownership bans for medical marijuana users, defending Americans’ health and Second Amendment rights.
The Ammunition Market: $38.46 Billion By 2028?
The ammunition market is projected to grow from $27.19 billion in 2023 to $29.03 billion in 2024, a 6.8% increase. This expansion is due to military upgrades and higher defense budgets.
By 2028, expect the market to hit $38.46 billion, propelled by modern warfare, counterterrorism, and public safety needs.
Washington Proposes Enhanced Gun Store Security
A Washington State House committee has approved a bill to bolster gun store security. It requires firearms to be stored in fireproof safes and mandates 24-hour video surveillance, with footage kept for six years. The bill now moves to the full house for consideration.
Gun Rights Affirmed in New Mexico Public Parks
A federal judge has upheld gun rights in Albuquerque’s public parks, blocking a state health order that restricted firearms. The case, challenging the governor’s temporary ban, is expected to advance to the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Montana’s Second Amendment Support was a key focus at the 2024 SHOT Show, with Governor Gianforte underscoring the state’s defense of the firearm industry against ESG investment biases.
- Ammo Access Advocacy by Missouri AG gains momentum as 28 states rally to safeguard ammunition availability.
- The Non-Lead Ammunition Campaign Expands nationally, promoting environmental health through voluntary adoption by hunters and anglers.
- The U.S. Concealed Carry Association cautions against new safety training proposals in Virginia that could restrict permit access.
- Maryland’s Concealed Carry Insurance Proposal ignites controversy, as the $300K liability insurance requirement is seen as an additional hurdle for rights-bearing citizens.
In Partnership with Lipsey’s
Trident 1 is excited to formally announce our collaboration with wholesale firearm distributor, Lipsey’s!
This partnership aims to equip dealers with cutting-edge and compliant retail technology.
Through Trident 1, Lipsey’s dealers gain access to complete catalog integration, point-of-sale replenishment ordering, store direct and dropship ordering capabilities, and a variety of other features. With this collaboration, dealers can effortlessly special order Lipsey’s entire product catalog in-store and showcase Lipsey’s entire product range on Trident 1’s eCommerce sites.